Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours Bali
Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours Bali
Yoga Arts has been dedicated to training Yoga Teachers for over 25 years. Our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is internationally Accredited with Yoga Alliance RYT200. We guarantee a quality 200 Hour Teacher Training with a highly skilled, senior teaching team.
Course Fee: US$3,200
Upcoming Date: 3 – 27 July 2021 ( 24 nights )
Onsite Twin Share Accommodation Fee: US$1,000 (includes Nutritious Vegetarian breakfast) Single accommodation on request & availability
TOTAL: including Course Training fee & accommodation US$4,200
Register NOW >
Our aim on the Yoga Arts’ 200 Hour Training is to offer our participants first hand experience of living yoga every day in a supportive environment learning new skills to refine and deepen ones yoga knowledge in preparation in becoming a qualified Yoga Teacher.
Graduating with 200 hours allows students to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT200hr
Prerequisite 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
To be accepted onto the Yoga Arts 200 hour training, we like our participants to have completed a minimum of 2 years consistent, dedicated yoga practice under the guidance of a qualified yoga teacher(s).
Before applying for the 200 hour training, please be sure to read the Yoga Teacher Trainings> page on our website.
General overview of course content
|Meditation||Guided, silent meditation techniques|
|Pranayama||Guided breathing techniques|
Vinyasa Flow style asana, movement with breath transitioning from pose to pose, also alignment focused asana, restorative/Yin Yoga,
|Techniques||Analytical training in how to teach and practice yoga asanas with safe anatomical alignment|
|Teaching Methodology||Prop usage, modifications of postures, sequencing, adjusting skills, asana & body assessment, personal programs, teaching beginners, injury prevention, female/male reproductive Health|
|Practical Application||Practical teaching in small groups & class, assisting in class with critique and feed back given.|
|Yoga Ethics & Professional Development||Ethics related to Yoga teachers|
|Self Inquiry/Vichara Sadhana||Yoga Psychology/philosophy, self Introspection, understanding workings of yoga & mind.|
Yoga Philosophy & Yogic Cosmology
History of Yoga, Different Yogic paths. Mantra, Chanting, Chakras, Nadis, Yamas & Niyamas, Patanjalis Yoga Sutra’s.
|Anatomy & Physiology of Hatha Yoga||The skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous & endocrine systems including movement of joints & it’s application to yoga postures.|
|Personalised Yoga||Learning to practice and teach on a individual level specific to your own needs or the needs of your student|
Introduction To Ayurveda
How to be clear, confident and concise with your teaching instruction
Understand the principles of Ayurveda and learn how to teach according to Ayurvedic constitutional types
Saturday 3 – Tuesday 27 July
Course fee: US$3,200 | Deposit: US$1,000
Required to secure your place on the training Accommodation Fee: Twin share – $1000 USD
Yoga Alliance Accreditation: 200 hours
Arrival & Departure 2021:
Arrive 2pm Sat 3 July
Depart 11am Tue 27 July (24 nights)
Location: Ubud, Bali
Venue: The Shala Bali
WHY CHOOSE US
* Very experienced senior teaching team with up to 38 years of yoga experience
* Teachers, teach directly from their first hand experience of living, practicing & teaching yoga, not just learned theoretical knowledge
* Our teachers have a respected International reputation
* A comprehensive curriculum based on authentic ancient yogic truths
* A very comprehensive daily schedule, dogma free, transformative & designed specifically to support the personal growth of each yogi & yogini
* An integral approach to asana, learning all beneficial approaches ie; Vinyasa, Hatha with Iyengar alignment principles & incorporating the use of props & full methodology of adjusting skills, modifications & sequencing, essential for understanding body awareness and safe injury free practice
* Emphasis on learning the ability to evaluate specific practices for the individual
* Deepening your own self practice
* SPIRITUALITY – Our yoga philosophy teachings are taught in a way that helps the student grasp this ancient wisdom through simple & clear concepts that will transform their daily life
* Our trainings are smaller groups that give you personal attention that is required for a deeper understanding
* PRANAYAMA – Revitalizing our nervous system with the wisdom of pranayama with a daily regular practice
* MEDITATION – A daily sitting practice, developing a grounded foundation in this most important Sadhana
* MAUNA – Noble Silence! is practiced through out the training at specific times to integrate & create the best environment for learning & self-reflection
YOGA ARTS guarantees a quality yoga teacher training which exceeds the required hours set down by Yoga Alliance.
Our 200 hr TT: Has approx. 57 extra contact hrs + approx. 47 extra hrs with our Lead teacher (E-RYT500) Louisa Sear. Our senior Yoga Teachers have over 35 years of Yoga experience.
- Yoga tuition
- Comprehensive yoga teacher training manual
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Internationally Accredited Certification
ACCOMMODATION AT THE SHALA BALI
The Shala Bali was recently voted one of the most beautiful Yoga Shalas in Bali
After your application is complete and you have been accepted onto the 200 hour Training, and after you have transferred your holding deposit, your on-site twin share accommodation booking will be secured. All students are required to stay onsite. Twin share accommodation onsite is provided at The Shala Bali at a special monthly rate including a nutritious vegetarian breakfast.
Not far from The Shala Bali
Not far away you will find the famous Ubud markets, shops, museums and vibrant cultural performances.The beach is approximately 1 hour’s drive from Ubud. June through to August is winter in Bali and the climate is very pleasant but tropical. It can be slightly cool in the evenings. The climate is humid all year round and it can rain heavily at times, so be sure to bring wet weather gear.
TWIN SHARE ACCOMMODATION FEE 2021: US$1,070
E-RYT 500 & YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
Asana, Meditation, Pranayama, Self Inquiry, Ayurvedic Lifestyle, Course Coordinator, Founder & Director of Yoga Arts
Louisa has dedicated her life to the practice and teaching of Yoga. She is passionate in the inquiry to find ones true nature and freedom.
In her teaching, Louisa encourages the understanding and acceptance of life, finding the teacher within and acknowledging the God in all. Louisa has had a committed Yoga Sadhana practice for 35 years. She teaches the principles of Tantric Advaita Philosophy and specializes in Self Inquiry, Therapeutic Yoga, Ayurveda Lifestyle, Mindful Vinyasa Asana, Pranayama & Meditation. Louisa teachers on the Yoga Teacher Trainings, Yoga Retreats and Yoga Workshops around the globe, encouraging students to develop a regular daily yoga and meditation practice. Louisa runs and is course coordinator of Yoga Arts.
The Shala Bali Onsite Vegetarian Cafe
Meals are lovingly prepared by The Shala Bali’s experienced vegetarian chefs. Organic produce is sourced daily to provide our teacher trainees with nutritious, well balanced meals for purchase during the 4 weeks of the training.
Darshana Veda Ayurvedic Day Spa
Conveniently located right next door to The Shala Bali is Darshana Veda Spa. Indulge yourself in Ayurvedic and traditional spa treatments, including; Abyanga massage, Shirodhara, Indian head massage, pedicures and manicures in this unique natural setting ~ surrounded by lush, tropical foliage, flowers and herbs. Spa menu with prices are available in your room.